Target Zero Overview
Washington aims to end traffic deaths and serious injuries by 2030. TargetZero.com explains how we’ll reach that goal. The plan:
- Prioritizes traffic safety needs and objectives
- Identifies proven, effective strategies
- Sets timelines for decreasing traffic deaths and disabling injuries
- Guides government investment in traffic safety
- Encourages agency partnerships that make the best use of government resources
Find out more about Target Zero
Target Zero Priorities
Target Zero assigns Washington’s traffic safety goals four priority levels.
2013 Target Zero Partners Meeting Highlights
This 6 minute video captures the highlights of the Target Zero Partners Meeting held on March 8, 2013.
Visit this website for the latest information about Target Zero projects.