Washington relies on data to determine which traffic safety issues are most important, and which strategies are successful for addressing them.
Fatal and Serious Injury Data – 2013Q3
These reports include monthly, quarterly, and annual fatal and serious injury totals for the last five years. The reports include all the Target Zero priority areas plus additional measures. Please review the DATA NOTES tab in the report and contact us with any questions.
Other data sources
- Statewide annual collision data (WSDOT)
- State population data (OFM)
- State EMS and trauma data (DOH)
- National fatality data (FARS)
- National injury & death statistics (WISQARS – CDC)
Complex research question? Contact us.
Staci Hoff – Research Manager
Dick Doane – Research Investigator
Mimi Nickerson – Research Analyst (FARS)
Terry Ponton – Research Analyst (FARS)